Dairypower is a leading Irish designer and manufacturer of high quality slurry handling and milking equipment with four main products:
The company, based in Cork, Ireland (view us on the map) was founded in 1973 by its current MD John O’Donovan. It is very much a family run business, so a personal service is guaranteed from your first enquiry to post-sales support.
Dairypower was initially set up as a milking machine company, servicing clients in Cork and has since grown into a business which exports its equipment to over 25 countries Worldwide.
Since 1985, Dairypower have been designing and manufacturing automatic hydraulic yard scraper systems and is now recognized by farmers and dealers as being the leading manufacturer of hydraulic scrapers in the World.
In 2010 we expanded our scraper range and have developed a unique Rope Scraper system which is the only hydraulically operated Rope Scraper system in the market.
The major advantage of being hydraulic operated is that the system can cater for the very large barn alleys built today.
Dairypower also have a unique Slurry Aeration System which is designed to maintain stored slurry in a semi-liquid, and hence pumpable state. This system has many advantages for the farmer such as:
- Slurry is always ready to spread
- Animal welfare due to no build-up of dangerous gases in the slurry
- Maintenance costs are minimal as no mechanical parts are in contact with the slurry
- Large savings on fertilizer
- Grass has a better re-growth rate after spreading
The following factors are highly prioritised in Dairypower and contribute to it’s leading position in the market today:
- On-going Research and Development
- Supplier of Superior quality products
- Short time of delivery
- Optimum service to clients