The Hydraulic Powerpack is designed for a long and trouble-free life with low noise level. The Hydraulic Pump is protected by a suction and return system, helping to extend the lifetime of all components. The smooth change-over valve means easy operation with gentle turns, leaving the animals undisturbed.
Pro-Clean Control Box
The Dairypower Pro-Clean Ratchet Scraper is controlled by a user friendly electronic control box and conforms to all International Safety Standards. The labour-saving scraper has its own timer and switch for and individual customization, passages can be programmed to run individually or as one sequence. It has a safety feature which automatically switches off a scraper when an animal becomes immobilized and will not affect the other scrapers on the system. Unique features include: Calving Mode, Testing Mode, Run & Stop Mode, Backing Gate Channel, Remote Control, Data Recording.
Pro-Clean Quarto-Folded Rail
The rail is a heavy duty cold rolled rail. This rail is quarto-folded which gives it double the strength of a standard two folded rail with no welds. Its unique curved design prevents animal injuries.
Pro-Clean Patented Internal Ram
Dairypower has developed and patented an Internal Ram System. The cylinder is installed on the existing passage floor and is protected by a stainless steel casing which the rail runs on. All electrical parts are installed overhead away from the manure. This system avoids any pre-installation work.
Pro-Clean Standard External Ram Box
This Ram Box consists of cushioned cylinder, a 24V DC Solenoid, a Magnetic Park Switch, a Glanded Junction Box and a Galvanized Checker Plate Cover.
Dimensions: 60 x 30 x 10 cm Cylinder: 45 x 25 x 500 mm
Wide Range of Scraper Blades
There is a range of Dairypower scraper blades to suit all types of passageways:
- Standard Straight Blade Heavy Duty Scraper
- Universal Scraper (The Blades are hinged so the Scraper can clean both flat and sloping floors, with the manure running inwards)
- Double Blade Scraper (for very long passageways)
- Delta ‘V’ Scraper Blade (for passages with large difference in width)
- Hog Scraper (special low scraper to allow the animals to walk over)
- Slat Scraper (special locked blades, with outer rubber cleaning wings)
- Silage Scraper (scraper pushes silage to head-feed and closes on return journey to allow tractor access)
Accessories and Other Products
There is a range of Dairypower Pro-Clean accessories and other products available:
- Lifting Slat
- All Clear Unit
- Cattle-Clean Cow Brush